Thursday, November 10, 2011

The hours that pass by..

So here I am again..I noticed that my old blog is back into action.However I am not really sure whether I will go back to that blog..It has some severely damaged thoughts.Lol! ;). I am just gathering my ever so random and running wild thoughts together.At the moment I have nothing specific  to write about.Of late this is the same thought which pops in my head when I think about writing something..Call it writer’s block or plain laziness.I guess it’s the latter.If you ask me what I have been up to these days,my impulsive response would be..”Aaahh nothing much”. :||
Sometimes I feel frustrated with myself that I am spending my time watching  stuff on Netflix when I have all the time in the world to do a hell lot of things..I know I know Shame on me!!


Well I have been up to somethings of late.. Lol ! So contradictory!

I am now officially obsessed with nail art.R says it’s just a matter of time when I pass on to my next obsession. I’m not sure.Maybe he is right. So what I’m going to do right now is upload the photos of what I did with my nails and feel good about myself!!

                                         
My first ever nail art-Leopard Prints

Floral Design
 I will be back with more tidbits and of course my latest obsession. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D