Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am jobless,so...

I came across this questionnaire in one of the blogs I stalk and here goes my valued answers! :D
  1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?  Open
  2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? No,even though I would love to.Somehow I have this picture in my mind where the hotel authorities would come after me because I took it.!!Weird I know! :f
  3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked Out.
  4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Whaatt?No :/
  5. Do you like to use post-it notes? I love those things :tup
  6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yes.
  7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Neither. I despise being attacked. :|
  8. Do you have freckles? No
  9. Do you always smile for pictures? Always.:D
  10. What is your biggest pet peeve? I hate it when things are not in its place.Call me a OCD woman.I don't care!
  11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? What?No.
  12. Have you ever peed in the woods? No.Arrgh,I am a girl & girls don't do that in the woods!!.Hmmph!! >.<
  13. What about pooped in the woods? What ??Nevaa.I am regretting going along with this.
  14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? No
  15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? Um.. Sometimes
  16. What is your Song of the week? 'Kashmir' by Led Zeplin
  17. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes
  18. Do you still watch cartoons? Yeas.I personally feel that’s ones of man’s coolest invention.\m/
  19. What’s your least favorite movie? The Martyrs. Couldn’t watch more than 45 minutes.I couldn't take it anymore.
  20. What do you drink with dinner? Orange Juice
  21. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Mayo & Ketchup :P
  22. What is your favorite food? Anything with chicken in it
  23. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Jab we met, P.S I love you,Cant think of anything else.
  24. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No
  25. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? NOO!!
  26. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? It’s been ages. I guess It was for my aunt
  27. Can you change the oil on a car? No
  28. Favorite kind of sandwich? Grilled chicken sandwich
  29. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Ghee Roast & Sambhar.. Yumm!!
  30. What is your usual bedtime? Around 11 pm
  31. Are you lazy? Very
  32. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Year of the Ox / Bull (Cow)
  33. How many languages can you speak? 4 English,Malayalam,Hindi,Tamil.
  34. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? No
  35. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Aaah I don’t know, Don’t care!
  36. Are you stubborn? Not really
  37. Who is better...Leno or Letterman? I prefer Leno
  38. Ever watch soap operas? YUP.All the time
  39. Are you afraid of heights?  Makes me dizzy
  40. Do you sing in the car?  Yeas Always!
  41. Do you sing in the shower?Sometimes
  42. Do you dance in the car? Sometimes,when R is driving lol
  43. Ever used a gun? No
  44. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? On my wedding
  45. Do you think musicals are cheesy? No way 
  46. Is Christmas stressful? Nay
  47. Ever eaten a pierogi? Yes.In our country we would call it a ‘Samosa’
  48. Favorite type of fruit pie? The only pie I like is Chicken Potpie
  49. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid? Journalist/Reporter.You know somebody with the mike and wearing glasses and fiddling with the computer! Gee that's what I thought reporters/journalists do :|
  50. Do you believe in ghosts? I don’t disbelieve them & I'm terrified of them!!
  51. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yes.Don't particularly remember any incident as such!
  52. Take a vitamin daily? No
  53. Wear slippers? Yea
  54. Wear a bath robe? No
  55. What do you wear to bed? My PJs
  56. First concert? Yet to come
  57. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Walmart
  58. Nike or Adidas? Nike
  59. Cheetos Or Fritos? Neither
  60. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Peanuts
  61. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No :o
  62. Ever take dance lessons? No.Always wanted to..**Sigh**
  63. Can you curl your tongue? Yes,I take pride in it especially since R can't!! :D
  64. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yeap.I am known to be an emotional drama queen!
  65. Regularly burn incense? Yes
  66. Ever been in love? Yes
  67. Who would you like to see in concert? Pearl Jam or Coldplay
  68.  Hot tea or cold tea? Both
  69. Tea or coffee? Tea
  70. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Neither.I am a sucker for chocolate
  71. Are you patient? Im oki
  72. DJ or band, at a wedding?  A good DJ
  73.  Ever won a contest? Yea.Singing and writing  yea yea I love to brag!
  74. Ever have plastic surgery?No :|
  75. Which are better black or green olives? Hate olives
  76. Can you knit or crochet? Knit
  77. Best room for a fireplace?The Living room ?!!
  78. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Yes.I can be a bitch sometimes :)
  79. Do you have kids? No
  80. Do you want kids? Yes
  81.  Whats your favorite color? Red
  82.  Do you miss anyone right now? My Mom & Dad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D