Tuesday, December 13, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 13


Day 13: Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them.

This letter would be for a certain 'friend' p, not P.
Pis a totally different person & I love her. p is or rather was one of my very early friends in office.

 p,When I think about the years I have known you,I feel sad that you changed so much.I could never imagine, you could stoop so low.I always knew you were fickle minded and restless and I am in no position to point that out.However,when I came to know about the things you have been doing behind my back, all that I felt was insult & humiliation.You ought to give everybody  their privacy,just like how you would want yours.You wouldn't understand this because you have this feeling that you are right and above it all.**Reality Check**-No you are not.
Don't you think you have severed  enough relations?Don't you think you need to atleast start to think your age?
I just wish you would realize what a  moron you have become today and wish from the bottom of my heart that you will repent and turn back into the old nice person you were.
I just hope you would value your friends who have always loved you instead of taking them for granted and making their life a living hell.

(P.S-I really didn't want to write another negative post.Since I will never ever talk to p in my life,I thought why not..)


1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is good to let it out :)

    Blog is for that, after all!

    ReplyDelete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D