Thursday, December 22, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 22

Soo..I have been real busy today.Don't ask me what I have been upto :|| It's 10:14 pm now and I have still not updated the challenge for the day.Shame on me!
R is free from his work till January 3rd 2012,but that doesn't mean he is actually free,is it?Now he needs to bear with me 24x7.Buhaaahaa!! :vD
I have been cooking till now and in the process I burnt my thumb!! Arrrghhh! I hate burns :@
Poor poor me :(

Anyhooo..without much ado lets figure out what crap I need to make up for today's challenge.



Day 22: What makes you different from everyone else. 


Hmm..There was a time in my life when I would have thought,my life,if made into a book would end up as a bestseller! But then,I grew up :| I realized we all are more or less the same,however in varying proportions.
 So if you ask me what is that  one thing which makes me different from everyone,I am not really sure.

** thinking hard**.....
.....** thinking even harder**

Disclaimer: I am not entirely sure whether this is just me.I don't want to sound like I am blowing my own trumpet here!

I try to find something good about everybody.I said I try..I am no saint.I am well aware of that.I try to be not judgemental especially if its the first encounter.

Am I making any sense?? o_O
Please continue reading if I am..

So what I am trying to say is,I have noticed that I look for something good about a person,even though the person is clearly repulsive.
I feel that,everybody has something good about them,physically or emotionally or mentally.Philosophy or no philosophy that's how I am.
But,if I still cant figure out,even after searching for that one good quality in that person then God help them,they might just not exist for me. :|

I guess,this can be considered as 'what makes me different' Right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D