Saturday, December 24, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 24



Day 24: Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of.


No.No.I have no plans of sharing anything in my past that I am ashamed of. I am a person who cannot stand humiliation.Cannot bear to be made fun of publicly.I just cannot seem to take it in the stride,even though I am working on it.So how do you expect me to share something that happened in my life which I am ashamed of.
There are moments in our lives when our thoughts go wild and old memories good/bad comes rushing in.Even in those moments,I try to bury those old embarrassing,shameful incidents.The mere thought of it makes me so uncomfortable that I have to replace that incident with something more pleasant.
For me,thinking about an embarrassing  incident,is equivalent to experiencing the same shame yet again.
So No No No.I am a sensitive kitten :kitten Meowww!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D