Monday, December 26, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 25

First of all,I wish all of you out there a Belated Merry Christmas.Hope all of you had loads of fun!The reason why I didn't post on 25th was
1)It was Christmas 
2)I am way too lazy when R is around.
3)Well.. way lazy to take a picture of my bag and its contents.
I know.. LAME!

Day 25: What I would find in your bag.

One year back,when I was working, if you had asked me this question I would've had a huge list of the stuff stashed in my bag.But now things are different,I rarely get to use any of my fancy bags.The one that I use is more like a purse with a long strap that I take when I go out for shopping. It looks something like this.
The things you would find inside would be
a) my wallet
b) my sunglasses
c)few bills
d)my lipbalm/lipgloss
e)a comb
f)a few hair pins
g ) few tissues
h )my phone.

That's pretty much it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D