Thursday, December 29, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 29

Day 29 : In the past month what have you learnt


I have learnt..
i) ...that sometimes it's best to just to let go.Be it a person or a bad criticism or anything not worth your time.
ii)...that distance does make the heart grow fonder.Especially when its family,if you know what I mean. ;)
iii)...that I am indeed lucky to have great friends like S and P.mmuah mmuah!!
iv)...that I still remember how to knit. I'm in the process of knitting a shawl.
v)...that youtube is one of the coolest things EVA!!!! I knew I could find just about anything,but then it always leaves me flabbergasted when I do find videos of something I 'thought' trivial.

I can't think of anything else. :|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D