Sunday, March 4, 2012

Book lust

R decided that he will get me some books from Amazon since I'm such a dahling wife! :D He told me to do my research and give him the book details.I made a list of 20 books 8) **What did you expect?**
We negotiated and in the end...Oh my God! Oh my God!!!

9 books!!!!
Not bad huh?!

So these are the books we have ordered :

1. The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

2. Sister of My Heart: A Novel by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

3. The Vine of Desire: A Novel by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

4. It by Stephen King

5.The Red Tent: A Novel by Anita Diamant



6.A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini



7. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini


8. The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly

&

9. The Poet by Michael Connelly


Heee :O :e



2 comments:

  1. Excellent Choices...

    I have been lusting after The Palace of Illusions myself!!

    Guess I'll have to show this post to my hubby & hope he will take the hint ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Mohur! Please do ;)

    ReplyDelete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D