Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wordsy Wednesdays




Working on/Creating
 : On making the perfect avocado hair mask :O


Cuisine for the day : Cumin Rice,Raita& Chicken Roast.

Listening to : 'Already Taken'- Trey Songz.

Watching : F.R.I.E.N.D.S Season 8
               Step Up..The Streets 

Reading : Just started reading Wife 22 by Melanie Gideon.

DrinkingIt's Tea time.

Excited about: -My newly found baking ability..(Naahh..I'm just blowing it all  wayy out of proportion,will soon post about it)
-                           -Oh,Oh,I almost forgot,I can't believe I almost forgot,guess who is the owner of a brand new pink Ipod Nano!!!:D Yea baby! That's me! For those who are close to me know how much of a big deal it is!




 
Wondering : When R's & my spring allergy going to get over! Achoo!! *Sniff*Sniff*

Thinking about :Either I don't think much or I don't even realize that I'm thinking.Dumb much?? Naah!

Loving : Couple of great websites which a friend suggested.Unlimited TV Shows,Unlimited Movies!!Move over,Netflix! (S,you don't have to worry,I'll be mailing you the links ;) ) 
  
Obsessing over : Home remedies.
 
Craving : My refrigerator is loaded!! :O



No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D