Thursday, August 30, 2012

731 days....! Aah well who's counting :)

This is one of those occasions which happens once a year when we (me&R) are supposed to more likely *than usual*  to declare our unconditional love towards each other. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part.

Today we celebrate our second wedding anniversary. 2 years together, away from our family and friends. Together we found our best friend and our soulmate in each other (atleast that's what I think). We had decided to keep it simple this year since, the first anniversary was more like a huge gathering and yours truly cooked every morsel of food. :| Remember this?
All I can say is that he is my best friend, my rock, my anchor, my biggest critic, literally my better half & my daily dosage of sunshine  read positiveness & laughter. Heights of cliche- I cannot believe it's been 2 years. True story though! On the other hand, sometimes I feel as though I have known him forever.
This man puts up with my crazy quirky side- he may as well join in the gala. So here we are, the crazy, silly, awkward couple living our own dysfunctional life driving each other crazy and falling in love everyday.Happy Anniversary, my love.
2 years and I'm game for another 50!!




2 comments:

  1. Aw! Congratulations. You sound like a teenager newly in love. And that is a very good thing. :)

    I wish you many more years of love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun! Do I?I didn't realize I sound like a teenager :p
      Maybe I do.. :D

      Delete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D