Friday, October 26, 2012

Game night - Word-O-Logy

Fellow blogger,Tanya  creator of  Coveted Dreams has come up with an interesting word game called Word-O-Logy for bloggers. The rules - write the first thing that comes to your mind for 10 words given in the list. As simple as that!

To find out more and to see all the words visit here
Without further ado..here are my words..

Winters : Snowangels.

Facebook : Like.

Fashion : Disaster :P

Life : Goes On.

India : Home.

Rain : Chai & Samosa  :d

Books : Bliss.

Ego : Beyonce   :tone

Saturday : Leftover Pizza :||

Monsoon : Paper Boats.



On a side note: After weeks of procrastination, I gave my overanalysing mind of mine a break and created a Facepook page for Absolutely Not Sure. Now show me some <3 laaovee and like the page already ! :D

   Click here : Absolutely Not Sure! 




20 comments:

  1. Ohh Girl, fantastic association out there. I loved how prudently every thing falls in place. Excellent analysis! Thanks, a lot for being a part. Hope you enjoyed! Your blog is wonderful. I loved the header specially! Thankyou once again. Take care !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Tanya.It means a lot to me :)
      Yes I really enjoyed the game :D

      Delete
  2. Good thinking! Rain=paper boats! I like it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou girl.
      I loved your book reference :)

      Delete
  3. 'Winters: snow angels' was best. This thought might help me survive this winter season. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww raight!!
      I still remember my first snow angel :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely choice of words. My vote's for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Rachit :)
      That's mighty sweet!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Hehehe..That's one thing which I used to do when I was a kid during rainy days.I miss those days :(

      Delete
  6. Good choice of words ... so real :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are such awesome associations!! I love each and every one of them...snow angels...paper boats... chai and garam garm samosas...pizza....yayyy...the romantic in me does somersaults at the thought of them...hehe
    I love your blog's header...its so adorable!! Following you now :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Swarnali! :)
      Happy Blogging!

      Delete
  8. all the answers were practical and real.. :) gr8 work..

    ReplyDelete
  9. left over pizza? wow! snow angels..cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea left over pizza. That's our scene on most of the Staurdays :p
      Thankyou girl :)

      Delete
  10. Congratulations you have won the game. :D Hope you enjoyed playing it, a love filled hug from my side. Please collect your Master badge from the link below
    thankgodforlife.blogspot.in/2012/11/results.html

    Take care! Happy Blogging sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thankyou Tanya. It was indeed a pleasure to play the game. And a big hug to you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D