Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Weave for sanity!!!

Few days back, one of my friends had shared this website in Facebook. What can I say other than the fact that I'm hooked! I just thought it was worth mentioning in my blog, since this is what I listen to when I'm writing something. It is so calming and therapeutic!
It's basically an interactive website where You can weave 'silk' (by clicking & moving your mouse) of different colors to form some sorta mess :| It's going to be a different story for people with artistic skills. Mine are pretty rudimentary :||
While you do so, there is this background music which I was talking about. While you weave there is an additional wind chimey music which is like an icing on a 3 layered chocolate cake!! Yumm!

So I would suggest all you lovely people out there to check this website out and thank me later :D

http://new.weavesilk.com/


I have some pics so that you guys will know what I'm talking about.
Disclaimer : There is absolutely no artistic beauty in it. I just went to town with the colors :P However, if you found beauty in them(like I did) you are always welcome to send me praises! 8)



I couldn't dowload the pic so I had to print screen so ignore the Facebook like icon or the Clear/Share icon. If you didn't notice anything.. then.. what? Hmm?  Nothing..I didn't say anything :|

Yea I know I went a little berserk here :p

Don't they all look psychedelic ? Or is it just me? :o

Do let me know what was your experience   ^_^

P.S : Happy Halloween! Happy trick or treat :)
        Did you guys see the Google doodle for  Halloween. Sooper cool raiight? 8)




Weave and let peace with you :)


8 comments:

  1. Oooh these look really interesting! :D I'm going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking beautiful.. and yes loved the google doodle for Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou manaNmind. You should check the website out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That website is MAGIC! Such gold.

    Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome TS :)
      Glad you liked it.
      Spread the loaavee!!

      Delete
  5. I like the pictures. And the website is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D