Saturday, November 10, 2012

Somebody's ONE today

Today is a very special day for me.
****Drumroll please****

Absolutely Not Sure! turns 1 today!!


Yes, my dear people, it's been a year since I started this blog. I remember the day when I was bored out of my wits and decided to start a new blog.  To explain, I have to tell you that I had another blog for 2 years before ANS! Due to unforeseen reasons, it decided to just shut down. I couldn't login to the old blog. I took that as a sign to move forward and start a new page in my life, especially since my old blog had a dominant emo mode to it. That's when I decided NO more serious, sad, drama, mind screwing, over analyzing stuff  :| Its just going to be happy, goofy, silly, mediocre stuff . I was initially torn between WordPress and Blogger. I chose the latter since I seem to have some sort of affinity towards it. I have no regrets whatsoever!
When I started off, I didn't expect anybody to read or for that matter follow my blog. It's quite heart warming to see people/readers who are actually interested in my blog!!. I'm ever so thankful to all of you. My awesome readers, the lovely people who stumble upon my blog, R dahlin & my bestie S.


THANKYOU for taking your time to read my posts and even better, leaving comments. Comments are like dopamine to me :D I have made some awesome friends in blogosphere. Friends who inspire, who motivate, & who are just pure fun to be around. Yes, I mean each and every one of you. :)
When I started reviewing books which I read, it was just a tab of what I read and what I felt about the book at that time. I NEVER expected anybody to notice it either. When authors and publishers started contacting me asking whether I'm interested in reviewing their books, I was am truly humbled. I still have a long way to go. Yet, I am a happy person today.

During this delightful voyage, I learnt that there is no point over-analyzing stuff , instead just do it already. Why ponder over trivial things? It sure was a huge step for me to start a Twitter account and even bigger step to start a Facebook page especially since I wonder what people would think about me. Then, I thought - Chill Woman :||
 Once again- Thankyou everybody and hopefully there will be many more blogoversaries to celebrate!

So.. what are you all waiting for? Grab your party hats and hit it Gangnam style :O :party




27 comments:

  1. Congratulations on turning 1 (your blog anyway)! My blog is still a baby too, it doesn't turn 1 until Feb next year. Looking at your views and followers you are obviously doing very well. Its so nice when people appreciate your work isn't it? I get so excited when people read my posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! :D

    It's always a pleasure reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou,TS. That's really sweet of you.*hugs*

      Delete
  3. Congrats !! Happie happie blog-versary ANS :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations sweetheart!!!! that is one milestone that calls for the champagne bottle to be uncorked and yea...that delicious cupcake to be eaten!! keep blogging and may ur bloggie have many more such anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon! Yup champagne and cupcakes.. :D
      R is takin me out for dinner tonight to celebrate the blogoversary.Heee :D

      Delete
  5. A very happy birthday to your blog ... keep writing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy first bloggoversary! :)
    I'm glad to have found your blog, it really is interesting. :D (And I love the book reviews ;) ). Many more writings to you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Ashna! Means a lot to me. And I enjoy reading your book reviews too :)

      Delete
  7. Hey Congratulations and 'Hugs'. I am so happy to read that you are very happy after starting such a blog. Will be your persistent stalker....:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Shalet, I'm flattered. Thankyou.*hugs*

      Delete
  8. Congratulations Ani,
    and yeaa you are absolutely right about the self-analyzing thingie :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou manaNmind. No more over analyzing :p

      Delete
  9. hey hey .... HAPPY B'DAY it is !!wishing u many more milestones.... and as i have already stated somewhere .... i like being here on your page.... for one simple reason that it's fun ! so keep the drum rolling ... gud luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou EniGma :)
      And thankyou again for being here.

      Delete
  10. All of you have made my day. :) *bear hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. @Devilish Angel - Thankyou and wish you the same! :)

      Delete
  12. Congrats, Ani!! Wish you many more blogoversaries!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou girl! You were my first follower :)

      Delete
  13. conratulations :) its such a nice blog...m glad its part of my life n i open it evry tym i turn on my lapy :) grt going!!!hatts off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Priya. That is so sweet of you to say that. I'm grinning out here! :D

      Delete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D