Thursday, November 1, 2012

Word-O- Logy results and a Big Thankyou!

Few days back fellow blogger and now a friend , Tanya Sehgal had hosted a word game called Word-O-Logy. I had stumbled upon her blog Coveted Dreams from another friend and book blogger Ashna Banga, owner of Journal of a Bookworm.

I am immensely happy to announce that I won the Word-O-Logy !!!!! I was awarded the Master Word-O-Logist :mj It was quite humbling. I didn't even expect people to respond to my entries. Thankyou fellow bloggers for voting for me. Thankyou Tanya for hosting such a simple yet exciting game. Like I told Tanya, there were so many great players and I was at a loss for whom to vote. Congratulations Krincess Carl for winning the Excellence Word-O-Logist. :D
 I made quite a number of talented friends. Came across some wonderful blogs and works. For that, I want to thank each and every one of you. You guys are my inspiration. *tears of joy!!*  You have left me speechless!! :c


Thankyou All :) Now let me do my victory dance :e
    Dhin Chak Dhin Chak Dhin Chak Intz Intz Intz!!   :tone


6 comments:

  1. Haha!! You deserved it! Many congratulations! Dhin chak din din ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Wow what a lovely post. :) Stop thanking me dearest Ani, I loved the way you played the game :D You deserved it, no doubts about that. :) Can I please join the dance?? :D Take care dear! Hearty congratulations to you dear !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Thanks girlie..Lets all dance like bunch of crazy people! :D

      Delete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D