Sunday, December 2, 2012

December..


..the last month of an eventful year.
..the month when I miss my brother's wedding and all the festivities along with it. :(
..the month of hot chocolate and comfy leg warmers!
..the testing times.
..the time to make plans and weave new dreams for the new year.

..makes me excited for my bestie's wedding. The wedding which we all have been anticipating for quite some months now.
..makes me want to indulge in buying yet another list of books. Yea, I have unread books stacked here, So? Sue me! :|
..makes me want to believe even more.
..makes me want to count my blessings.
..makes me have all the more faith in us.

..brings back memories of home.
..brings an urge to be with my dysfunctional family, join in their endless chitchat, eat home cooked food (which I didn't prepare :| )
..brings out my brand new boots for which I spent a truckload of green!!
..brings out the happy times. The illuminated roads, the elaborately decorated Christmas trees, the chilly air, the unbelievable offers and discounts in shops :D The holiday season is here!
..brings out the Christmas lights which was gathering dust in our store room.

..waiting for The Hobbit to release.
..waiting for the first snowfall.(Wonder, whether it will snow, they say it's going to be a dry winter )
..waiting for our Christmas shopping. ;)
..waiting for the new year! A new chapter where there are no mistakes yet.
..Waiting.. patiently waiting.

..leaves me sick with anticipation.
..leaves me questioning my faith.
..leaves me anxious.
..leaves me in a eerie state of calm. (contradictory much!?)
..leaves me hopeful.






5 comments:

  1. Hi, cat here, from Alberta, Canada ... got here via Mr. Green ... love him ... love your thoughts as well ... come and visit my blog post, if you like ... Love, cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you just steal my thoughts ;) just kidding .. well most of it I could relate apart from some more additional points - December happens to be my birth month too:) Hope you have a good time, with loads of shopping, plans for the wedding and new year celebrations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite lines that brought a smile to my face:

    "brings an urge to be with my dysfunctional family, join in their endless chitchat, eat home cooked food (which I didn't prepare )"

    "makes me want to indulge in buying yet another list of books. Yea, I have unread books stacked here, So? Sue me! "

    ReplyDelete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D