Monday, January 14, 2013

Damn You, spam comments !!



I despise you. Oh yes, I do. I don't care about your cheap nfl jerseys. Yes, you do praise my blog posts. Its so damn evident that its NOT about my blog but its about your cheap jerseys. Nor do I care about warts or any other profanities which you seem to lay flat on my poor lil blog.


Therefore, DAMN YOU!!!  

Personally I'm not a fan of captcha code, the one where you have to type in random numbers or type the correct letters looking at a deformed one. Ughh!! Me loathe.
But you have left me no choice. I have decided to make the comments visible only after MY approval.  I'm sick and tired of deleting off 'wart' comments or 'private chat' comments.



My good readers, I am not talking about you. I value your comments. They are like steamed coffee on a cold cold morning. However these spam comments are eating me alive. It started with once in a while & now guess what, I get these every other day. How frustrating is that?!!! So from now on, when you comment you might have to see the dreaded captcha code and the 'visible only after the author's approval ' thingie.

Please bear with me.
                                     
                                                           

8 comments:

  1. Captcha or not, I would still love to comment on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww.. that's really sweet of you Green :)
      Thankyou.

      Delete
  2. Oh well, atleast you're reacting unemotionally :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't blogger take care of the spam? I don't mind it either way. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too. These few weeks the POS has been spamming my mail :|

      Delete
  4. I don't mind comment moderation because it's definitely understandable but Captcha...*nooo!*
    Maybe you could block the spammer or something...Google it!
    And you needn't worry too much about people not commenting because of it...those who want to be heard will be heard no matter what...heck,that sounded way better in Hindi...still.:)
    Love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh girl, welcome to club of captcha haters! I might just take it off after some time.Btw it sounds good in English as well :D

      Delete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D