Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Weird Diaries - 1


When  random embarrassing moments in my life rush through my mind when least expected, I have this instantaneous urge to sing out loud. Like.. real loud resulting in people around me to nearly jump out of their skin. To top it off, most of the times it comes out off-key. In a lame effort to push that incident OUT of my mind! As if that helps. :|  I then, let out a heavy sigh, shrug my shoulders and think 'aah well..' and let the ignominious moment pass! :||



6 comments:

  1. Haha!!! Tell you what, being a weirdo myself I end up doing idiotically-stupid stuff all the time. Like, for 2-3 days now, I'm having this weird urge to just start laughing all of a sudden.. like I'm watching T.V and suddenly I think I'm about to laugh really really loud, even though there's nothing funny. Then I was brushing and I felt like laughing so hard but I couldn't 'cause I was afraid I might end up swallowing some toothpaste :P And then the fact that I'm leaving such a bizarre comment is another instance of how weird the world and the people in it can be o.O

    Anyhoo, this was one really fun post!

    Go weirdos!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Ruya-Haha.. Funny you are! Welcome to my blog :) Hope you like it here. Hopefully we can share more weirdness!

      Delete
  2. Tell me about it...I'm the leader of the self-embarrassing-people club!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Talitha- Haa..Glad to know I'm not the only one! :D

      Delete
  3. We all have a grain of weirdness within us, I guess. I am known to dance randomly in public. Of course, not in the middle of a crowd or something. But if the urge is too strong, I don't mind swaying a little in a busy street even. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like we are all a bunch of weirdos pretending to be normal :P

      Delete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D