Wednesday, February 13, 2013

And the award to goes to..

Me.. :D
Well, me and 10 other bloggers. Aqsa from Mischief Managed was sweet enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award. Anyhoo, an award is an award is an award! Yes, I am aware of the over usage of the word award! 8)


The rules:

1. 10 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions please.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Write 11 questions for them to answer.

10 random things about me- I can give you 20 or more *if you still interested*. I'm generous that way :P Clickety click  here.

The Q&A session:

1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? 

The first thing, even before I look at the clock would be to grab my socks! I have cold feet, literally!

2. How do you express your anger?

Hmm, I sulk & over think. On some occasions rant. When I'm ready to rant, you better be all ears! :@

3. If you had to live on a lonely island and take only one book with you, which one would that be?

A difficult question. Nonetheless, it would have to be Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer. Even if I wanted to, I cannot forget the awe that I was in while reading this book!

4. An embarrassing moment/ fact about you?

I can be painfully quiet or ridiculously chatty when I'm nervous!

5. How much do you let your academic success/failure affect your life?

I was never, the 'failure is the stepping stone' person. It always brought me down and I would sulk and wallow in self pity. On the other hand, success was some sort of a dopamine overdose for me and I would crave for more!

6. Do you believe in first impressions?

Believe is a strong word, but first impressions definitely counts! It's prone to change as well.

7. What period of your life do you think was best?

Right now. I really cannot ask for more.

8. Do you live in present more or brood about past and fantasize about future more?

There was a time when I used to regret a lot of things in my past. Then I realized the mistakes made in the past are now my experiences. Now when I look back, I don't see a bland past but quite the opposite- a technicolored one! I much prefer the present and always look forward for what life has to offer me.

9. Your favorite cartoon and why?

Dexter's Laboratory. I adored Dexter and his antics. Maybe it was nature's way of telling me that I would end up with a scientist chap. ;)

10. And finally Harry potter or Twilight? 

This is my moment of shame! I never really got a chance to read the Harry Potter series. And yes, Twilight was my guilty pleasure :| Don't give me that look. In my defense, I was young and foolish. Go ahead, judge!

My 11 nominees:












Congratulations people. I cant, for the life of me think of questions to ask you folks. So, enjoy the award. If you are adamant that you HAVE to answer questions. o_O Then, you may answer the questions(the ones which I just answered) asked by Aqsa. I think they are pretty cool questions.

Peace.



10 comments:

  1. Congratulations. :)

    Hope you get more such awards.
    Take Care. Keep Blogging. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation Anisha. :)

    Thank You so much, Anisha, for making me one of the nominee...I cant tell you how happy and overwhelmed I am right now.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the answers! If I had to answer those, our answers to expression of anger, success/failure would have been almost the same! :)

    But still.. you HAVE to read Harry Potter, okay? :|

    Thank you SO much for the award :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Aishwariya - Thankyou. & you deserve every bit of it girl :)
    @ Ashna - I will, I will read them :)
    Looks like negatives things brings out the worst in us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Anisha :)this is my first award and will always be special to me. thank you again for believing in me and receiving me with such welcome in the blogging community :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Priya- You are welcome girl.Enjoy,keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ The Guy In The Mirror - Thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Anisha for this lovely award....though it's been more than a year I would like to thank u....I'm yet to read up blog....will step into ur home soon and ll get back to u with my experience

    ReplyDelete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D