Friday, February 15, 2013

She said, He said


She: Tell me, how much you love me.
He: I love you a lot! Don't you know that already?
She: Yea I know but I need you to gimme more details.
He: You know, I don't talk cheesy.
She: Gimme a realistic one.
He: Okay, if I had 3 dosas, I'll give you 2 and I'll have 1 for myself!
She: Mmm.. seems legit  knowing how much of a foodie you are! I love you too.

*****

She: Why have you kept all these movie stubs instead of throwing it away?
He: Just like that. I just wanted to keep them as a reminder of the many good times spent with you!
She: Aww..


6 comments:

  1. That's sweet...hmm... I mean Romantic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww.. Luv you both.. He & She :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai anisha...
    am new to your blog and i must say it is really cute :) i just loved it!!! n from now am following ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou everyone! :) and Welcome to my blog, Anjali. :)

    ReplyDelete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D