Monday, March 4, 2013

The spanking new award

Most of you must have seen this award doing its rounds in blogosphere - The Creative Blogger Award. I got awarded too, not once but twice. One by the maker of the award Ajay, owner of The Shaded Shadows and another from Shristi, founder of My Take. :)

 photo download_zpsa53029a8.gif

It always feels good to be appreciated. So, a Big Fat Thankyou to both Ajay and Shristi. ^_^


Almost every blogger has received this award. It's like a wildfire in here! So me no forwarding. ;)
Plus I'm in the lazy mode. :D





6 comments:

  1. First of all Congratulations... Two times .

    So, it is doing rounds in the blogosphere. Wow. That sounds cool. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for the award :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe!
    Right! Everyone out here is so creative in her/his own way. Even I had a difficulty while recalling the ones already enjoying the awards...but nonetheless chose to do my deed :D

    Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Anisha :) you deserve it and many more times.happy blogging

    ReplyDelete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D