Monday, March 11, 2013

The Weird Diaries - 5


So, we all use acronyms. Let's face it, with our life so closely knitted to cyber world, we are bound to use them. Heard of ' lol ' ? Did I hear you snicker? Yea yea, I know everybody knows about lol. We tend to type lol even when it is just a 'Heh' moment !
 lol must be one of the most overused words ever. So is, 'K'. Seriously.. so lazy to type 'Okay' or an 'Ok' ?
Anyway, each time I type lol I see a person doing pushups! You see it too? Aren't you a clever one. For the rest of you, look at the word closely. Imagine the ' o ' as the head and two ' l 's as the elbows. Seee? Guy doing pushups !


I am feeling pretty smug about it. 8)
I am sure I am not the first person who noticed this but when I told this to one of my friends, he seemed pretty amused :O
I am aware of the silliness of the post.
I am a silly person and anything that catches my fancy is allowed here :|
I am going to stop now.
Ciao.



10 comments:

  1. This is interesting ... I never saw lol as an exercising motivation before :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha come to think of it, me thinks we should take lol as some keyword to do a sm sort of exercise. Each time somebody types lol do a pushup ! :D

      Delete
  2. I have always used K for ' OK ' but never ' lol'....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's actually something to "lol" about :P Good observation. I love silly stuff. And I hate "K" :|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Ashna :D Glad to know you lol'd at this post ;)

      Delete
  4. This is an interesting post..loved it..lol.

    http://lovelybusybee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. Interesting imagination. I never noticed the push-up guy before. And hey, being silly is part of life where you get to have maximum possible fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol. :P
    weirdly interesting observation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol... in all literal senses ;)

    ReplyDelete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D