Sunday, June 30, 2013

See you on the other side?


Change: Its inevitable.

The days have gone by in a jiffy and its the last day of June today. Very soon, there wouldn't be a Google Friend Connect aka GFC, no Follow button, no Google reader. Its almost like some sorta apocalypse!
Its a sad sad day. I am not much of a fan of change, but looks like we gotta go with the flow in this case. I guess its going to be Goodbye Google reader and Hello Bloglovin'.
You can all follow my blog in Bloglovin' which is similar to Google reader. Bloglovin' has made it easy for the bloggers to import all the blogs they follow in one easy step. I'm not looking forward to lose the awesome readers that you are. To follow my blog click here.
Also, you can like my Facebook page to get post updates here. To get all the updates, you might have to hover over the 'Like' button and click Settings. Once you did that, you can select All Updates and voila  all my post updates would come up on your news feed!
You can subscribe for Absolutely Not Sure! via the subscribe button or get my posts in your inbox if you enter your email address in the 'In your inbox' section.

I'm aware all this was shameless advertising, but hey, a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do :D

So see you all on the other side.
Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D