Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The 'I'm back' post..

... a lame attempt.

Back from the wilderness!

Ughh! life can get really scary sometimes. Its been a month since I last scribbled down something. That is not something you wear as a badge. A simmering realization : I am no more a child with not a care in the world. But worse, a grownup having to deal with the ghastly grown up stuff. When did that happen?!

 Gah! what a drag. Its not all rosy out there, is it? 

No, I'm not going to have a rant marathon. Rather, I am in the process of deciding that I would direct my chi into writing. A get back in the saddle of sorts!


I have goodies ranging from half baked to almost there in my draft. See the thing is, I have a problem with hitting the publish button. The  moment I feel a post is ready, I'm soon overcome with a sense of lethargy and I'm like 'what's the point?' That's so damn suicidal.
Oh and I think I am getting more cynical as I grow older and I realize accept that I am more of a cliche than I thought myself to be.


The pic reminded me that its been a year since my Coldplay Concert experience! Goodtimes. *sigh*

Hopefully the long gone mojo will be back, the so called grown up stuff won't hassle me much and I can go back to writing my loony posts. I have book reviews pending. I have been reading like crazy. So that's a good thing. More on that in the future posts. For those who still read my blog, you people rock and while I play with your last ounce of patience, new posts are in the making. :D

P.S : On a totally unrelated subject, did you people know that Nelle Porter(Portia de Rossi)  from Ally McBeal TV series is the wife of Ellen DeGeneres! You knew?! Aah well, I didn't. They look quite good together.

*Hint Hint* - The next CouchPotatoSeries post.  ;)

Till then, be good. :)


8 comments:

  1. What? You have attended a Coldplay concert? Mayn! I am just so jealous of you! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol :D
      That was a dream come true moment for me :D

      Delete
  2. I am glad that you are now making new post :D I've just joined in man! Coldplay concert, oo oohh!
    And you are talking about grown up things, eh? :P
    And ellen de genres is the man in the marriage! She used to look much much better in the 90s. But what's the point of giving such unnecessary opinions?..See you are not the only one with suicidal tendencies ! ;)
    And BTW i loved reading your previous blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mr I Heard You :)
      I'm glad I'm not the only one with borderline insane thoughts :D
      Unnecessary thoughts, weird opinions, demented proclamations = blogging. So lets all be a happy family,eh?

      Delete
  3. Hey! I love Paradise! You lucky girl gotta go to their concert? :D

    If it's any consolation, I'm kind of like that too, getting older and thinking how cliched and like-everyone I can be, opposed to how I thought I was starkly different. But I still think we are all different. And we shouldn't give in to depressing thoughts ever! You kick the negatives out! :D Good to know you've been reading. I'm lagging behind :'( Inspire me! :P

    Waiting for your posts! Put 'em up soon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashna girl, thankyou for your kind words :)
      Yea, I guess we are all a shade different here and there! Regarding books, I should say YOU are my inspiration!

      Delete
  4. i wait for your post.. go make that publish button into sweet candy and just grab it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Priya, even though I didn't quite get what you meant, I'm going to assume you meant that I should get my act together and write something! :P
      Thankyou for waiting. :)

      Delete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D