Friday, September 27, 2013

Snippets




TheBestie: We deserve some credit.
                    Blah blah blah.. Somebody is  getting admitted somewhere.
                    As much as I hate using the cliche, time fliea
                    Fliea 
                   *Flies


Me: Yes, cliched as it is..time flies.
         Um, who deserves credit for what? :o


TheBestie: We deserve credit for taking all the shit that life throws at us with our chins up!

Me: Yes, that we do :)

~~~~

Me: I have to buy me some heels.
        Its been ages since I wore anything resembling pumps or stilettos or anything of that sort.
        All I have is an ankle boots which has a heel of some sort! :(


TheBestie: #firstworldfashionwoes
                     Lolooo :P

Me: :/

TheBestie: My pain right now is the dot size stain on my suede bag.

Me: #eyeroll. 
~~~~


TheBestie: My happiest day will be when I see you on watsapp

Me: I wont. :|

TheBestie: #getlost

   ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D