Thursday, October 3, 2013

Book Woes

  
  •  I like the way bookends look. Some of them are really pretty to look at while some are just clever! However, I don't like its so called purpose. I think its just a huge waste of space. I could stack another coupla mindblowingly phenomenal books in its place!

  • Today morning TheBestie sends me a link about 32 books which would tickle your funny bone. Out of which I had just read one and a half maybe. That got me thinking about a very obvious situation. It was somehow a terrifying and saddening thing. For a short few minutes I felt desperation creeping up on me. The thought being, I will NEVER be able to finish reading all the books in this world. There are a gazillion books! More books getting published and released by the day. I haven't read so many of them and I am pretty sure I have not even managed to scratch the surface. Its disheartening but that doesn't mean a girl can't try ;) 

  • I have finally made peace with the fact that 'romance' genre is not my cup of tea. I do enjoy an occasional romance/chick lit but there would be a lot of eye rolling. :| Yea, go ahead. Call me a cynic. I can only take so much of the mush!

  • I am almost in the verge of desperation for an emotionally draining, psychologically terrifying book and be traumatized by it for the coming days. Where art thou, 4th book of Gillian Flynn
 




6 comments:

  1. So many books and so little time.. I agree.. I don't read romance too.. Gillian Flynn's books just went on my to-read list :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gillian Flynn is one of the most gift disturbing author in my opinion and I love her :D
      Be prepared to be mindf*ked !

      Delete
  2. Man!! Even I cant stand too much of MUSH...Not in books please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the odds.. I am currently reading Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. It's almost hard to keep it down.

    P.S: Nice blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books should all have the warning 'No work will be done until finished with the book' :D
      Thankyou Mirage and Welcome :)

      Delete

Make me a happy bunny, would ya? :D